What if I don't have an NZ driver licence or passport?
Please select 'I don't have any of these ID types' in the Tempo App. This way we can get you started by manually checking your ID another way.
You can email us certified copies of another type or types of current ID. Copies can be certified by a lawyer, teacher, kaumātua, doctor, accountant, Justice of the Peace, court official, or police officer.
Select from the options below, checking the date on the ID has not expired.
One of any of these:
- NZ certificate of identity
- NZ refugee travel document
- NZ firearms licence
- overseas passport
- national identity card
Two types of ID. One of any of these:
- NZ birth certificate
- certificate of NZ citizenship
- citizenship certificate issued by a foreign government
- birth certificate issued by a foreign United Nations government
AND one of any of these:
- Kiwiaccess (18+ card)
- valid and current international driver licence
You'll also need to send us a recent bank statement or letter from a government agency with your current address.
If you have any questions at all, email firstname.lastname@example.org.